Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays to everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays, and WILL continue to enjoy the holidays! Yes, I've been back for a while -- Florida was FABULOUS, and Mighty Mite had a great time discovering sand and beaches for the first time in her life. We came home to snow and freezing temperatures. That's okay -- it's just a different kind of fun. Best of all, we had four new windows installed on the house last week, and the difference they make is impressive. The house seems SO much warmer now. Plus, the window installers deserve a round of applause for actually coming out in really lousy weather to get the windows done -- and all without complaining about it. What a great bunch of guys!

It does seem like we hit the ground running when we stepped off the plane, though. I don't know why this holiday season seems busier than in years past, but somehow it is! I've hardly had time to get online let alone address my blog, so my blog is officially on hiatus until at least after the holidays. So, everyone take care and be good, and Happy New Year to all!

3 comments:

MetFanMac said...

Silly girl, New Year's was over 3 months ago... :-)

SallyP said...

Well, it sounds as though Florida was a lot of fun. I hope that you and Mr. Sea and Mighty Mite have a FABULOUS Christmas!

FoldedSoup said...

Merry Christmas, Sea! Enjoy the new year as much as I will!