Friday, November 26, 2010

Well, darn it ...

I had the PERFECT comic book selected for today's coverage. It was WONDERFUL. It was BEAUTIFUL -- and darned if I can remember where I put the dratted thing! Sorry about that, folks. I suppose it'll keep until NEXT Thanksgiving. DRAT!

In addition, I'm outta here for the next two weeks -- goin' to Florida to visit family. The visit will also include Mighty Mite's first trip to the beach. She's very excited about it! We should be back by Dec. 10.

May the next two weeks be good for everyone!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Oops. That's gotta be annoying.

Have fun on your vacation!

Servo said...

Hope you enjoy your trip to Florida. That's my stomping grounds. :-)

googum said...

Florida! Awww! The snow's up to my...well, it's quite high, here. Jealous, but have fun!