Monday, October 4, 2010

It's October! WoooooOOOOOOOoooo!

It's October! I love October. It's one of my favorite months, especially for the weather. Indiana always looks gorgeous in October, what with the changing leaves and all -- assuming it doesn't get TOO cold outside. And what comic book hero represents Halloween better than THIS guy?


Well, okay, I guess you could make an argument for the Spectre or one of the other supernatural heroes -- but, really, Batman is the quintessential Halloween hero. So, I think I'm gonna devote most of this month to picking on Batman and his "relatives."

Hey, is it just me, or in the above drawing, does Batman look like he's doin' the Time Warp from Rocky Horror Picture Show? Kind of appropriate given his current circumstances in the comics. Hmmmmmmm ...

If nothing else, that picture of Batman practically begs for a caption content -- ANY caption besides the obvious, "ALFRED! I told you to stop putting starch in my shorts!"

4 comments:

MetFanMac said...

My goodness, could that pose get any more awkward??

Also check out the Halloween pic The Black Cat ("Batman and Sons") drew... apparently, she agrees with you!

Servo said...

"Come on, old chum, it's time to do.....the Batusi!"

Sea-of-Green said...

Oh, lord, not the Batusi!

SallyP said...

He does look a little...chafed.