Friday, August 27, 2010

Hal Jordan's Greatest Plane Crashes #5

First, a personal note: I've been "at liberty" from my job for a month now, and I can't believe how BUSY I am! I used to hear people say that all the time, upon their becoming stay-at-home parents, or unemployed, or retired. I guess I had to experience it for myself before I truly understood what these people were talking about. It's a good thing Mighty Mite is still in preschool for the time being, because I can't believe how much cleaning, and painting, and repairing I've been doing around the house. Heck, just this week, despite having a cold, I repainted the entire main hallway of the house, including the ceiling. Believe me, the hallway needed it. Makes me wonder what would have happened to the house if I'd put off this stuff much longer! I shudder to think ...! So, when do I get to start sitting on my butt, watching soap operas, and eating bon-bons? Yeah, so much for THAT stereotype.

Yeah, I have another friggin' cold. The only nice thing about it is, I don't have to worry about calling in sick anymore. Problem is, I keep looking around the house and seeing things that need to be done, so making myself rest has been a bit of a problem. Oh, well.

Anywho, here's another Hal Jordan plane crash, from Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn:










4 comments:

notintheface said...

Please please PLEASE include the crash from the recent "Secret Origin" arc.

SallyP said...

Wait...he LANDED the plane, and it STILL blew up?

Oh Hal.

And he did it ringless. He really is a crazy sonovabitch, but you must admit...the man has got a pair of brass ones.

snell said...

You really should include some of Hal's Greatest Truck Crashes...

LissBirds said...

I'm loving this series!

The art in this one is sweet, too.