Monday, March 22, 2010

Sorry -- Been caught up in March Madness!

Ah, basketball. Sorry, I'm being SUCH a Hoosier here, but I've been totally caught up in the men's college basketball playoffs; so I probably won't be making any new blog posts until all the schools from my state are TOTALLY out of the tournament. As it is, right now, there are TWO teams from Indiana in the Sweet Sixteen. That's right -- out of ALL of the U.S. colleges and universities with basketball teams, TWO of the final sixteen teams left in the tournament are from Indiana -- Purdue and Butler. Of course, my alma mater, Indiana University, was eliminated early; but Indiana is BASKETBALL country, and I'll gladly cheer for ANY team from my home state. In all honesty, though, I'm surprised Purdue made it this far -- but, hey, I'm not complaining!

5 comments:

SallyP said...

Wait...there is MEN'S Basketball going on? Well I'll be.

Congrats on the Indiana teams! As a Connecticut Womens fan, I'm busy reveling in our 73 game winning streak.

3NINO said...

team sports? ACK!

Sea-of-Green said...

Like I said -- SORRY, it's a HOOSIER thing. :-)

3NINO said...

ack, ack I say!

hey, you like green things, correct?
Well... how about green gremlins?
Who speak with a greek accent?

http://treninofumato.blogspot.com/2010/03/animation-disgusting.html

Sea-of-Green said...

Ha! I liked it! Good job with the lip-sync. :-D