Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yes, the Muppets are STILL FUNNY!

For anyone who hasn't yet seen it, here is the latest and greatest viral video: The Muppets and their version of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. Enjoy!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

I can't believe how busy I've been. Remember back when I said I was going to take a bit of a break from blogging regularly, because I'd been sitting on a half-finished book that I needed to finish writing? Well, so much for that idea. I've barely been able to touch my book, darn it. Work and other things keep thwarting my good intentions. It's a good thing I'm not on any deadlines -- though I can't help thinking that I'd be more motivated if there WERE deadlines. :-) Ah, well ...

3 comments:

SallyP said...

There is NEVER enough time it seems, and I imagine that with more HOlidays lurking in the near future,it isn't going to improve any time soon.

I'll bet that Mighty Mite is going to get a kick out of Christmas this year.

Sea-of-Green said...

I hope Mighty Mite DOES get a kick out of Christmas this year. I just want to be WELL. I spent most of last winter and spring SICK, and now I'm SICK AGAIN. It's not fair! :-(

SallyP said...

Again? That IS most unfortunate. And painful.