Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy World Toilet Day!

Seriously, it IS World Toilet Day. If you don't believe me, go ahead and visit the Web site of the World Toilet Organization. Yes, the organization really exists: www.worldtoilet.org

Ah, toilets. Sure, everyone hates cleaning the darn things, but what would we do without them? I dunno about the other parts of the world that are lucky to have toilets, but without them, people here in the USA would probably still be forced to run outside in rain, snow, sleet, hail, fire, or flood to use the outhouse. Yeek! Granted, some parts of the country still DO use outhouses, but most people would rather have a toilet, even if it means having to clean the lousy thing. Yessiree.

What I really want to know right now, though, is -- Do URINALS count on World Toilet Day?

Hmmm ...

3 comments:

Maxo said...

Ironically, that urinal scares the crap out of me.

SallyP said...

Oh Sea, you find the bestest pictures!

If I were a man, I would find that urinal extremely...off-putting. But I must admit that cleaning the bathroom is rather high on the list of things that I would rather not do.

To Fu said...

How I missed this I'll never know...