Thursday, July 23, 2009

Because Hal Jordan looks good in more than just GREEN

Even though I don't attend Comic-Con in San Diego, every year there's always something featured there that I want REAL BAD. And every year, I hear from people I know who are going, and I manage to hit them up for a goody or two. Usually, the things I want from the convention are artist sketchbooks. THIS year, however, what I want is THIS -- or, rather -- THESE:

LOOK CLOSELY, or click on the image for a larger size. Yep, that's Hal Jordan in Green Lantern AND Red Lantern AND Orange Lantern AND Blue Lantern AND Sinestro Corps uniforms. What, no Indigo, or Lavender, or Black? Oh, well. I'm not really complaining. GIMME, GIMME, GIMME!

Hey, I just noticed something ... Hal in GOOD Lantern mode wears GLOVES. Hal in BAD Lantern mode DOESN'T wear gloves. Hmmmmmmm ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see Hal in that Star Sapphire little number. Glowing crotch,and all!

wik said...

Doesn't he have gloves on as the Red Lantern? hard to make out because of the shadow...
and while I would want to see him in the Star Sapphire uniform for amusement, Guy Gardner would be even more hillarious just 'cos he'd react VERY angrily and be really embarassed... Plus, he did say once that he'd be fine as long as he DOESN'T have to wear a pink uniform! Hal might just think it's a kinky bedroom fetish and actually like it instead!

SallyP said...

Bad Hal obviously likes to get his hands dirty.

These WOULD be awfully nice to have.

Sea-of-Green said...

No surprise, these figures are now showing up on eBay. So far, the one that appears to be commanding the highest bids is Orange Lantern Hal.

Carnivac said...

They're on my collection want list for the future. Because I've had to sell things lately I no longer have any Hal figures, or any comic book characters at all. :(