Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What if Hal Jordan and Sinestro switched bodies, PART V

While Hal and Sinestro are trapped in each other's bodies, with no foreseeable way to reverse the process, Sinestro decides to have a little fun by messing with Hal's sense of style -- or lack thereof:

"Ah, Jordan, your sense of style is SO dull. I was quite disappointed by the garments I found within the closets of your less-than-opulent abode. I took it upon myself to replace them with more suitable attire. That threadbare bomber jacket of yours now belongs to an Earth organization called 'Goodwill.' As for the rest of your clothing, I found a marvelous group of Earthmen possessing attire almost on par with a gentleman of Korugar -- I believe they called themselves "cross dressers." They were quite pleased to help me find an acceptable wardrobe, and I must say your frame bears the style well!"

So, is Hal (in Sinestro's body) likely to take any of this well?

Nope, guess not.

Now I just GOTTA find a picture of Hal in drag ...!

5 comments:

Duskdog said...

"A gentleman of Korugar" ha. That's exactly how he would put it, too. Sinestro strikes me as the type who would consider himself a gentleman.

Though now I can't get the image of a bunch of red/purple guys dressed in lacy frills out of my head.

SallyP said...

It's hard to type when I am snickering, but I too would love to find a picture of Hal in drag. I imagine that Guy would pay good money for a picture of Hal in drag, at least, he could get Hal to shut up about his own little experiment in that direction.

"ahem"

Where was I?

Oh yeah, Sinestro would TOTALLY get rid of the bomber jacket.

Duskdog said...

Sinestro knows how to hit a man where it hurts.

Right in the Daddy's bomber jacket.

Sea-of-Green said...

Yeah, if anyone who really knows Hal REALLY wanted to get to him, they'd do something horrible to his bomber jacket.

HEY!! Maybe THAT's what the Guardians are gonna do to Hal, per Atrocitus's prediction -- they're gonna take away Hal's bomber jacket! AAH HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!

SallyP said...

*gasp*

That's TOO cruel.