Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What if Hal Jordan and Sinestro switched bodies?

Yeah, yeah, I know it's happened in a Justice League story or two, but never for any serious LONG-TERM shenanigans. But if it DID happen for the LONG term, and Hal and Sinestro were forced to go their merry ways, just imagine the consequences ...!

Victim of a body-switching mishap, Hal Jordan isn't TOO upset -- until he discovers that Sinestro's condom size is less than acceptable. Distraught (especially since Sinestro, in Hal's body, can't be found), Hal decides to exercise his frustrations by having "Sinestro" attack the Justice League.
Hal, I know you don't care if Sinestro's body gets beat up, but that's GOTTA hurt.

(Yes, in that panel, that really is Hal in Sinestro's body. More about that later. For now, I just can't help shaking my head sadly over Hal's "BRING IT ON!" *Sigh.* Hal, Hal, Hal ... You are SUCH a moron.)

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh God, something this delicious exists and I haven't read it?

Oh...Hal.

Sea-of-Green said...

Actually -- and sadly -- the story isn't as good as it COULD have been. :-( But I suppose that's true of most comic-book stories ...