Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sick of being sick!

Y'know, April has really been my least favorite month of the year so far, because I've spent a good chunk of it SICK as a DOG. Oh, I don't have swine flu, never fear (oops, I mean, "Flu H1N1 strain of influenza type A." It's unfair to blame all this on piggies -- the piggies ain't responsible!), but this lousy cold I've had has managed to hang on for nearly two weeks now. It's REALLY getting old. It seems like one day, I'm NEARLY fine, and then the next day, I have a relapse. My throat is sore, I have virtually NO energy, and all I want to do is sleep -- and yet I can't sleep because I'm in too much pain and I'm coughing so much. Heck with worrying about swine (oops -- H1N1 strain of influenza type A) flu. The ailment I already have is bad enough!

At least Mighty Mite isn't sick again. Mr. Sky has a cold, too, but so far it hasn't hit him has badly as it hit me.

Speaking of Mr. Sky, he's asked that I extend a huge apology to everyone, because the online comic strip My Pal Itty is on hiatus until further notice. His new job is just taking up too much of his time right now, unfortunately for Itty (but fortunately for Mr. Sky's career). Sorry about that, folks! He DOES plan to finish it someday, though -- the goal is to have 31 finished strips, total.

Anyway -- sorry about all the whining. Just to make myself and everyone else feel better, here's an image of Hal running into his own power beam:

I feel better already!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're STILL sick. Man, that just bites. Chasing a toddler can't be easy either.

I miss Itty, but I understand that Mr. Sea's career is (arguably) slightly more important.

Do you think that being sick has anything to do with the metric tons of pollen floating around in the atmosphere? I parked my silver car, and within two hours, it was yellow/green.

Oh, and seeing Hal do something idiotic ALWAYS puts me in a good mood.

MetFanMac said...

I was afraid of that. :(

On the other hand: VOOMP! :-D