Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eye been sick!

First things first ...

So there, TF -- you ornery critter!

Anyhoo -- Geez loweez, toddlers are such germ factories! That's right -- Mighty Mite has officially made the jump from babydom to toddlerdom. And with it has come a whole plethora of interesting germs, including whatever gave her a nasty cold last weekend that was subsequently passed on to ME. I missed two days of work, and now I'm playing catchup (though, miraculously, none of my books blew up while I was out of the office. It's frickin' amazing.). AND, to top all that off, a bunch of my in-laws are coming to town for a long weekend. Ah, well. At least I like my sister-in-law and nephew.

"Her Babyness" will have a good time this weekend, I'm sure. It's hard to say with these modern babies.

Sigh ...

3 comments:

Erica said...

My sympathies -- children and their many, many diseases are horrible. Especially because they get over it in about twelve hours, and you're miserable for twelve days :P

SallyP said...

Wait until she hits kindergarten or pre-school. Talk about Germ Factories!

I DO hope that you and Mighty Mite will be feeling better.

Sky_of_Blue said...

Mighty Mite was fine after only three days. I've been fighting this thing for nearly a WEEK now. It's so unfair!