Friday, March 13, 2009

The Red Lanterns have a kitty cat, right? Well ...

... who's to say the GREEN Lanterns can't have a kitty cat as well?

Many thanks to Bryon for steering me toward cartoonist Adam Koford's site Hobotopia. Everyone is encouraged to check it out!

On a cartoon-related note: Mr. Sea asked me to extend his apology for the drop-off in his "My Pal Itty" comic strips, particularly this week. Y'see, he's actually been getting job interviews! Have no fear, though -- job or no job, Mr. Sea still plans to keep going with "My Pal Itty." The strip is in no danger of dying out anytime soon.

5 comments:

SallyP said...

Whew! As much as I applaud Mr. Sea's desire to be gainfully employed, I must admit that I'm enjoying the heck out of "Itty".

Duskdog said...

Now if DC would just pay you two to do "Itty", it would all work out smashingly. :)

TF said...

I'd buy that.

Itty: golden age.

Itty: not another crisis.

Itty: year one.

the possibilities are endless :-D

MetFanMac said...

Well, that's certainly good news about Itty. Oh, yeah, and the possibility of job resumption ;-)

I gave Hobotopia a couple of tries, but other than a few strips here or there I couldn't get into it.

Sea_of_Green said...

Well, Mr. Sea has been swamped of late, so here's hoping he can do a new Itty cartoon soon!

(Right, dear?) ;-)