Monday, March 9, 2009

Calling all BATGIRL fans!

Hey, fellow comic-book fans! I can't tell you WHY -- at least not yet -- but I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Though I have been a Barbara Gordon Batgirl fan on and off throughout my comic-book reading history, I'm afraid I'm not knowledgeable enough of the character to remember any memorable, catchy things she may have said (as Batgirl). And right now, I need catch-phrases -- and I need them to be kid-friendly. Y'know, NON-RUDE, NON-FRANK-MILLERY things Batgirl may have uttered while fighting bad guys (or defending her status as a hero -- especially when Batman or Dick [Robin] Grayson were around).

Heck, even if you can only think of things BATMAN has said that could also, easily be used by Batgirl, that would help tremendously.

Any and all ideas welcome! THANKS, everyone!

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Batgirl eh? Uh...I got nuthin'.

I know! Spooooooon!!

Sea_of_Green said...

Oh, Sally -- the Tick really doesn't get enough attention, does he? :-)

Well, I was afraid of this. It looks like Batgirl doesn't really HAVE many catchy sayings or phrases, does she? :-( Oh, well. Thanks anyway, everyone!

SallyP said...

Well, she did get that run in her tights once, but I'm not sure that is something you want to bring up as a catchy phrase.

"...I've got a ruuuuuuuuunnnn! Of JUSTICE!"