Monday, February 23, 2009

Mighty Mite vs. Chocolate Cake (with white and pink frosting and red roses)







Mighty Mite -- one year old today!
(Cake with the relatives was yesterday. Oh, the carnage! The humanity!)

Might Mite, YEAR ONE:

Mighty Mite makes her debut!

Easter baby photo

Happy April Fool's Day!

Mighty Mite's first smile

No television for babies!

Who says today's youngsters don't appreciate comic books?

Mighty Mite vs. ROM the SpaceKnight

An editorial comment from Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite vs. Hal Jordan

Mighty Mite vs. Santa!

There ARE states weirder than Indiana, right?

7 comments:

FoldedSoup said...

Awwww....

Erica said...

Ahhh, congratulations to her :-)

Neither of my kids were good at the mandatory icing-covered-baby picture -- they both sort of timidly poked at the cake and whined and wouldn't get their hands sticky. So we tried staging the photo by smashing a hand into the cake, which resulted in tears and anger.

(I have no idea what the hell is wrong with them, I figured First was just a weirdo, but since Second pitched the same fit, it's obviously genetic -- not from my side of the family, I assure you, *I* know how to attack cake like a starving animal!)

MetFanMac said...

I assume there were no survivors?

TF said...

my eyes...

MY EYES!!!

happy birthday, master.

Sea_of_Green said...

I've learned the hard way -- NEVER give big, red frosting roses to a baby. We're STILL trying to get the stains out of her clothes and the carpet!

SallyP said...

Is it even possible for her to get cuter?

It is a well-known fact, that up to about the age of two or three, the human child actually has taste buds all over their faces. As they age, the taste buds gradually begin to migrate towards the mouth and tongue.

googum said...

Man, I love time lapse photography. That was like six seconds, right? Happy B-day, Mite!