Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No rings, but there are Corps SHIRTS, by golly!

I always KNEW there was a reason why I liked Steve (Baal) at My Evil Master Plan. ;-) Thanks to him, I know that Graphitti Designs and other sellers are now offering a whole SLEW of new Green Lantern shirts -- including shirts of ALL of the Corps of Light! Not all of them are available yet, but there are photos of 'em all. Just take a gander! There are plenty of regular Green Lantern shirts, of course ...

... BUT check with your favorite comic book suppliers for THESE:







So, even though those nifty sterling silver rings aren't available, I can STILL add to my ridiculously huge Green Lantern shirt collection. Always a worthy endeavor!

On another note: I do feel bad that I don't pay a lot of attention to the ORIGINAL Green Lantern, Alan Scott. So, just for him, here's a Golden Age Green Lantern shirt:

There. I feel better now.

(I wonder if there's a Red Lantern shirt that's small enough to fit my mother-in-law's CAT?)

9 comments:

SallyP said...

Those are VERY nice. I have to admit to lusting after the Star Sapphire one,and I'm not even much of a purple fan.

But it will look GREAT with my skin tone. Which is pale.

TF said...

Weeeeee!!! Novelty t-shirts!

buuuuut... I still love my Ghostbusters t-shirt best.
:-D

Maxo said...

The Orange Lantern shirt looks kinda nifty! But what's with the shiny Black Lantern shirt? Is is made out of velvet?

Saranga said...

I'm liking both blue ones a lot. But they probably don't come in girl sizes.

googum said...

What's the orange one again? Envy? Jealousy? Even though I don't think they needed them, the idea of a whole Corps dedicated to the idea of "we have awesome power rings, and you don't" is starting to appeal to me.

Plus, they should give Aquaman a ring and a chest emblem for stealing his color scheme...

Sea_of_Green said...

I dunno why the Black Lantern shirt is so shiny. I'm guessing it's made of that "breathable" fabric often used in sportswear.

Orange Lanterns are supposed to represent "Avarice" -- which basically means they're greedy.

The shirt sizing appears to be "unisex" -- which, of course, means they aren't tailored to a woman's curves. Oh, well. I'm with Sally, though -- I'm REALLY eyeing that Star Sapphire shirt. :-)

Saranga said...

I forgot to ask, what are each of the colour's for? Orange = avarice black = zombie? pink = love? red = rage?

googum said...

Sea,
I was out for a walk when it occurred to be I'd like to be a greedy, toy hording, orange ringer; but then, if orange is greedy, who gives out the rings? Expansion of the Orange Lantern Corps has hit a snag...

Blogger said...

Buy A .925 Silver Chain Online.