Monday, November 24, 2008

Comin' up on Turkey Time!

We're coming up on Thanksgiving here in the USA -- a holiday devoted to giving thanks, to hanging around with family and friends, to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, to football, and to TURKEY!

No, not THAT Turkey. I mean, TURKEY!

No, no, no, no, no ...

I mean, I KNOW there's gonna be a LOT of Wild Turkey being consumed in households this weekend (amongst other things), but I'm talkin' about the BIRD!

That's more like it ... hey, now, cut that out!

Anyway, I have many, many things to be thankful for, too many things to list here, so I'm just going to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving before signing off for the week. I should be back December 1. Stay safe and be happy, everyone! And watch out for turkeys at football games!

Sigh ...

4 comments:

ComicsAllTooReal's Chris said...

Happy Turkey day to you as well, Sea! :D I finally got what this holiday was all about.

SallyP said...

Ahhh..Thanksgiving. One of my favorite holidays. I do hope that you, Mr. Sea and Mighty Mite will be in a tryptophan induced haze all Thursday afternoon.

Oh, and pie. There' nothin' like pie.

TF said...

I'm sorry, Sea, but I was distracted by that meez animation of you chasing a turkey.

heheheheheheheh.

MetFanMac said...

*thumbs up* Perfect timing!