Awright, awright ... Some of you bloggers have sent me one of those e-mail questionnaires that I'm supposed to fill out and forward on to five other people, etc., etc., etc. ... If it's all the same to you, I'm just gonna go ahead and post it here on my blog instead. Anyone who wants to is more than welcome to copy these questions and supply their own answers:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My real first and middle names are the first names of two famous actresses from the 1960s.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday, while watching The Hawaiians on Turner Classic Movies.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Heck no! That's why I like computers!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hard salami
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yep! Mighty Mite!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Dunno. I can be rather standoffish.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Oh, hell no! ;-)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeah, though they did their best to rebel against me when I was at university.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If I wanted to, I would have done it already. Ah, but have YOU ever been whitewater rafting? ;-)
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? ... Cereal? I don't eat cereal. Give me an English muffin (crumpet) any day.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? What, buy shoes with laces? And give up my sandals and Merrills? You must be joking!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? As strong as I need to be.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Mint chocolate chip.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Green!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My feet.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My group of buddies from university.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they want to.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Right now I'm barefoot. Earlier, I was wearing black sandals.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A hot dog with LOTS of mustard.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Listening to my old geezer dog, George, snore.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Yellow green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lavender, lilac, and popcorn - NOT together!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mr. Sea, my hubby.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Winter sports, and American football!
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown. Still.
28. EYE COLOR? Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Not yet!
30. FAVORITE FOODS? Cheese, and anything with cheese.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy ...
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? DVD of The Forbidden Kingdom, with Jet Li and Jackie Chan. LOVE seeing the two of them together.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Right now, gray, with a big ol' New Hampshire logo printed on the front. Don't ask me why. I've never even been to New Hampshire.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I hate hot weather.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Dunno. I can't predict what any of these people are gonna do!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See previous.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm currently editing seven books for my publishing company. That's about all the book reading I have time for at the moment. That's the drawback of being a book editor -- I rarely have time to read what I want. That's also why comic books are so wonderful -- they're quick reads!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My publishing company's logo.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? An old rerun of Star Trek: The Next Generation. The pilot episode, which my mother refers to as "the one where the jellyfish fall in love!"
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Typical Indiana night sounds: chirping frogs and crickets, owls and whippoorwills, a light breeze through the leaves and fields ... *Sigh.*
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BEATLES! BEATLES! BEATLES! That's where my nickname comes from, after all: Sky of blue/Sea of green!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Vaasa, Finland (Suomi). Or Lanai'i, Hawaii. I've never measured the distances. One's west and one's east, and both involve godawful plane trips. At least the tail end of the Lanai'i trip is on a boat!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Define "special."
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Indianapolis, Indiana. Yep, lived here most of my life. For some reason, the more I see of the rest of the world, the more fond I become of my hometown.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Hey, this is fair game for EVERYONE.