Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, for the love of hockey!


Heh, heh, heh ... Sorry, I just HAD to post that picture. It's a classic that's been on the Internet for quite some time, but it always cracks me up.

Anyway -- HOCKEY! Oh, hockey! I used to go to hockey games all the time. Indiana has had its share of hockey teams, y'know: The Checkers, the Racers, the Ice ... Haven't been to a game in years, though. *Sigh.*

Why all this nostalgia for hockey all of a sudden? Well, Rachelle at Living Between Wednesdays recently described her love of hockey and issued an irresistable challenge for drawings of super-heroes playing hockey. I told my hubby, Mr. Sea (an incurable doodler), about it, and he's been having fun coming up with sketches. Here you go, Rachelle!

Spidey:

Colossus:

Human Torch:

Guy Gardner and Kilowog:

Salaak:

3 comments:

SallyP said...

These are GREAT! Naturally I love the Green Lantern ones, but I have to admit that the oven mitt and melted ice on the Human Torch made me laugh out loud.

Mr. Sea is VERY talented.

Tomfoolery said...

My favourite ones are spider-man and torch.
Great stuff!

Sea_of_Green said...

Some super-heroes, like the Torch, just shouldn't play hockey. They just SHOULDN'T.