Friday, September 19, 2008

Name That Hero! 2nd Edition

My apologies, folks. I'm still having WAY too much fun with this:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? None of your business.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Can’t even remember the last time I wrote anything.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don’t really have a favorite.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? God, I hope not.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Not a lot.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I think so.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, but it seems kind of boring.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don’t really eat cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I guess so.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? My will is pretty strong, yes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I don’t eat much ice cream.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice women before I notice men.

15. RED OR PINK? Green.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Nothing comes to mind.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Dad.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Hell no.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Green boots.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Steak.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Salaak yelling at me over my ring com.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Burnt rubber and tarmac, and jet fuel.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ollie.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I’m gonna get you for this, Kyle.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Boxing and baseball.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown.

28. EYE COLOR? Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I suppose. My mask sort of generates lenses to cover my eyes.

30. FAVORITE FOODS? Steak.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? “Scary” movies are stupid.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? An old rerun of The Dawn Patrol.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Green, black, white.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. And add more to that list.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I don’t really have one.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Guy, just to piss me off.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Bruce.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Aircraft Design: A Conceptual Approach.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have a computer.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? The news.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? F110-GE-132 turbofan at maximum thrust.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beach Boys.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? I couldn’t even begin to say.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I’m a damn good pilot.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? California.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I just want this over with.

3 comments:

SallyP said...

Heh. By number 12, I had an inkling, and by number 14, I KNEW!

Man, he really doesn't have much of a private life, does he?

Sea_of_Green said...

No, not really, if you think about it. He has two REALLY strong likes that we know about, and very few other, specific likes. He's mainly all about his duties. And he's never been much of a talker, except (as you've mentioned before, Sally) when he has an opportunity to tell someone how fabulous he is.

Carnivac said...

Same as sallyp. 12 was the big clue and 14 the 'confirmation' :)