Thursday, September 18, 2008

Name That Hero!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Well, I’m named after someTHING, not necessarily someONE.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? When I got poked in the eye with a metal tentacle last evening.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Gee, no one’s ever asked me that before!

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Salami.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Depends on whether or not they’ve been retconned, or something.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh, yeah. I need all the friends I can get.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only when someone’s trying to beat me up. So, YES, all the time.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Depends on who’s asking.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Daily if it weren’t such a tame activity.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Ask Kellogg’s. They know. But they never paid me.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, but I have to tie them together so I can find them later.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Odor questions are rude.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Rocky road.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Whether or not they’re trying to kill me.

15. RED OR PINK? Red! Red, red, red, red, red. And blue.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I need to change clothes FAR too often.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The guy who dodges the most.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don’t know how they could if they wanted to. It’s not like I use a Bat signal or anything.

19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Red with thin black lines.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Some guy’s fist.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Screaming cab drivers.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red. Red, red, red, red, red. And blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? What did I say earlier about odor questions?!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Desk sergeant at the local NYPD branch.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Don’t know who sent this to me. But I like EVERYBODY – when they aren’t trying to kill me.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Jaywalking.

27. HAIR COLOR? I have hair?

28. EYE COLOR? Red, since I got poked in the eye the other evening.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Ooooooh, yeah. They’re HUGE. So big that they don’t actually fit IN my eyes.

30. FAVORITE FOODS? Whatever I manage to snag that will keep me from starving.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, of course. We need more of those.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Iron Man. They gotta be kidding.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red. Red, red, red, red, red. And blue. Oh yeah, and a little black.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses. Upside down.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Kisses. Upside down.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? A really obnoxious newspaper editor who’s always out for my hide.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Oh, c’mon now – WHO would I send this to? Really?

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? How To Win Friends and Influence People. No, actually, most of my reading material these days consists of billboards.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Are you referring to the computer accessory or the size of my apartment?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST? I don’t have a TV. Can’t fit one into my mouse pad.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Thwack. Preferably to someone else.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Who?

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Do you mean ON planet or OFF?

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Yes, my rapier wit and ability to duck.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Science lab. In a way.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? My friend the doctor. The one who made me cry (see Question #2).

So, what number did YOU get to before you figured it out? (Blame this one on Mr. Sea.)

5 comments:

SallyP said...

Heehee. It took me all the way until number 19, I'm ashamed to say.

Well done!

Anonymous said...

Took me awhile. After #10 I thought it was Booster Gold. I got it at #24.

Carnivac said...

Number 2 but then I changed my mind as I went on, but then realised my original guess was most likely correct with the later ones.

Tomfoolery said...

I got it two.

really! I did!

*-*

Sea_of_Green said...

I'm not sure I would have gotten it at two, but I like to think so. :-) How many metal tentacles are out there, after all?

Then again, maybe we're all better off not knowing. ;-)