Thursday, September 4, 2008

"DCU Elementary"

There's been Tiny Titans. There's been the Li'l Justice League's appearance in Superman-Batman. Now there's THIS:






Yes, this is real, apparently. There's a comic book series in the works for Johnny DC, to be released at a not-too-future-but-as-yet-undetermined date.

Y'know, I don't normally go for the whole "Tiny-Toons-Muppet-Babies-Chibis" bit, but for some reason I find these so GOSHDARNED CUTE!! Awwwwww ... just look at li'l Batman. He makes me just wanna give him a big ol' hug and a cookie.

7 comments:

Dwayne "the canoe guy" said...

I like that Wonder-tot has an invisible race-cart.

Evil Twin said...

I am SO Batman.
Though when I was these lil' guys' age, I was probably more like a cross between Joker and Man-Bat.

My Grod, what am I saying??

SallyP said...

Adorable.

Sea_of_Green said...

And Hal STILL has the best hair. ;-)

ComicsAllTooReal's Chris said...

I love it!!!! I'm so using this Flash as an avatar in some forums I visit :D

Kevin Tam said...

Poor Batman =(.

He better not get chosen last for dodgeball.

Stephen said...

no lil lex or or lil ultra humanite or maybe even baby bizzaro