Friday, September 19, 2008

Super-hero spoof: "Batman & Sons"

If you've never seen Black Cat's online comic "Batman & Sons," you're missing out on one of the funniest ongoing super-hero spoofs out there -- at least in the opinion of this blogger.

Here is a sampling of panels from the latest issue, "Rivalry":

AND ...


... AND ...


... and my PERSONAL favorite:

To read "Rivalry" in its entirety, click HERE to go to Black Cat's gallery at deviantART. Click on the image labeled "Rivalry Page One." THEN click on the comic page itself for a version that's large enough to read.

To scroll through the pages of this particular issue in correct order, keep clicking the BACK arrow/button (NOT the FRONT arrow) to keep reading.

If you run into an advertisement or black blank page, just go to the upper right-hand corner and click on "Click here to continue to deviantART" to skip over it and keep reading.

Have fun, kids!

4 comments:

SallyP said...

Oh heaven's yes, I did see these, and laughed myself into fits. I think my favorite was the one with Hal and Barry watching Kyle chase Donna. Or possibly the one where Ollie is clutching his head and requesting aspirin and bourbon. Or the one...well, you get the picture.

Tomfoolery said...

Goshdarnit!

It won't let me see it!

CURSE YOU DEVIANTART!!!

*cries himself to sleep, only to be haunted by nightmares of bat-baby*

Sea_of_Green said...

Oops. I wonder how many other people are having trouble accessing deviantART? I haven't been having any trouble with it. :-(

ComicsAllTooReal's Chris said...

This looks real nice. Let me see if I can navigate through Deviant Art...