Sunday, August 3, 2008

There. The pruning is done -- for now.

I finally finished going through all my comics. It took a lot longer than I thought, simply because it was far too easy to get sidetracked into reading a lot of them. But, the job is done, and here's all that's left:

Yep, two boxes. Two boxes out of an undetermined number of comics, because I didn't count them and because I had stacks and stacks that never made it into boxes at all. I definitely started off with a heck of lot more than two boxes' worth of comics! Originally, I wanted to pare down the collection to only one box. I couldn't quite bring myself to get rid of that many comics, so I settled for two boxes -- but at least they aren't packed to the gills. There's still room for more!

Best of all, I got rid of most of THESE #&%*$ things:

The only comics still in bags are the ones that have some damage to them. Otherwise, NO MORE BAGS -- and I'm certainly not going to miss any of them.

Now all I have to do is figure out what to do about that huge bookcase full of graphic novels ...!

4 comments:

SallyP said...

Your willpower certainly exceeds mine!

The bags are certainly a pain in the kazoo.

Sea_of_Green said...

And they're GONE. ALL GONE!! YAAAAAAAYYYY!!

Siskoid said...

Those bags do become really gross don't they.

Sea_of_Green said...

Yeah. Yellow and rubbery. :-P