Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mighty Mite!

Mr. Sea likes to draw sometimes, and he just gave me the following little drawing. Preeeeeesenting ... Mighty Mite!

Oh, dear. My baby daughter as a super-hero. Whatever is the world coming to? :-) And ... is that a Biohazard symbol on her outfit? *Sigh ...*

And on that note, I'm outta here for the weekend. It's INDIANAPOLIS 500 weekend, baby! Besides, Carb Day is tomorrow. (That's Carburetor Day, by the way, NOT Carbohydrate.) Time to party!

Everyone have a great weekend!

2 comments:

SallyP said...

That's...adorable. It will be Mighty Mite's first Indy 500! Woohoo!

I'm just so thrilled that there is a decent field this year...finally! I hardly know WHO to root for.

Sea_of_Green said...

It was a heck of a race! The infield was also jam-packed. There were thousands of people at the race who never saw a single car -- and they didn't care because they were partying too hard. ;-)