Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New photo of Mighty Mite

Mighty Mite is growing like gangbusters, and she's starting to smile and laugh up a storm. I just know it's going to be completely impossible to keep up with her once she's independently mobile:

And, YES, for those of you who don't have children, I can now verify that it's true -- taking care of a baby is VERY time-consuming. Mind you, taking care of Mighty Mite really isn't terribly difficult -- it's just that all of the feeding, diaper changing, bathing, cuddling, monitoring, etc., etc., eats up a lot of time. That's the primary reason why I haven't been blogging very much lately. But I wouldn't trade the cute little bugger for anything else in the world. :-)

3 comments:

FoldedSoup said...

Gah! She's staring right through me!

There's something sinister behind that smile, I tells ya!

Mind yourself! And for God's sake, be careful....

(Great photo! You should photoshop some sinister slanted eyebrows onto it!)

SallyP said...

Oh God, baby pictures.

*melts*

I'm saying "awwwwwwww..." and have a goofy grin on my face.

Sea_of_Green said...

I admit I WAS tempted to open up Photoshop and make her look like Snidely Whiplash. ;-)