Thursday, December 20, 2007

From BAD to WORSE

So, I sez to the hair-cutting lady, I sez, "Please don't put any gel or hairspray in my hair."

The hair-cutting lady sez, "Okee dokee!" Then she proceeds to put both gel AND hairspray in my hair.

My hair looks awful right now -- even worse than it did before. And I won't be able to wash this stuff outta my hair until this evening. Oh, well -- at least I don't look like Neanderthal Hal Jordan here:

I think I'll go put on a hat.

OOGAGA! OO-GAH!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Parallax and Neanderthal Hal? I know he isn't that particularly the most intellectual character smart, but Hal's a better than that...

SallyP said...

Oh Hal. That's one fugly haircut you've got there.

Sorry about your own hair Sea. I can only assume that she didn't hear you correctly, and therefore put in EXTRA gel and hairspray. Either than, or she's a Bizarro Hairstylist.

Sea_of_Green said...

Yeah, I don't think she heard me correctly. Oh, well. At least she cut it well. In the long run, no harm done. :-)